Night League Rules
- The Booster Club runs Night League to help promote school spirit, healthy competition and collegiality among New Trier Students.
- No foul language or unnecessarily rough play will be tolerated.
All games have two 15-minute halves. Halftime is 2 minutes.
- Last 2 minutes of the game is “stop-time”.
- Referees will keep the game clock.
In case of Tie:
- At end of regulation, teams play 2 minutes of “stop-time” Overtime
- At end of OT, then it’s “sudden-death”
- All baskets are worth 2 points, free throws are worth 1 point. (The only court with 3-pointers is the Stage Gym).
- Teams must have at least 4 Players to play the game. If teams have less than 4 players, they forfeit the game. If neither team has at least 4 players, the game does not count.
- Players must be New Trier students and must not be rostered on ANY interscholastic basketball team. Teams fielding non-rostered players will forfeit.
- Please record the court #, team names and the date on the score sheet.
- Team captains from each team will sign the score sheet after the game.
- Have the final word and will resolve all disputes.