Home > Athletics > Intramurals
Intramural Board Applications Click Here IM League Blog (Click Here)
The Intramural program is closely allied to the athletic and kinetic wellness departments. The three interrelated areas contribute to the overall physical, social and emotional development of each student.
Whereas interscholastic athletics (Varsity Sports) is structured for those with greater interest, skill and specialization in a specific activity, the intramural sports program is designed for those with varying degrees of skill and interest.
Intramural sports provide:
* A quality use of free time in an athletic setting.
* Individual and group social relationships in sportsmanship and cooperation
* Group loyalties and team pride in dedication toward fulfillment of a cause in giving forth one’s best effort.
* Healthy exercise in a free spirit of fun, relaxation and enjoyment.
* An opportunity for leadership and service for those dedicated toward student welfare.