Home > Parents > Booster Club > Tackle the Turf
Tackle the Turf
Tackle the Turf Graduation Auction
To participate, click HERE.
All auction proceeds go to support the Tackle the Turf fundraising effort. Please note: The Auction closes at exactly 3:30p.m.central time on May 28th. All bids are time stamped and the highest bid at 3:30 wins. Please consider computer lag time and send your highest bid in time to be considered.
Winners will be notified on Wednesday, May 29th.
The auction will be held on . Questions about the auction should be directed to at email@example.com.
Thank you to all those who have donated so far to our campaign.
We have reached the $400,000 point in our $1,000,000 goal. Wow!!
Here are the plans for the stadium plaza at Naughton Field, where the donor bricks are displayed. Donate now to be part of the next brick installation!.
On Friday August 31 the new stadium plaza and turf field was dedicated during the varsity football game halftime. The Naughton field turf has already been used by all levels of football, field hockey and soccer. Kinetic wellness classes are on the field daily. Lacrosse and girls soccer will be playing there in the Spring. Intramural teams will also have access to the field, as well as various community events.
Synthetic turf will allow the district to increase the use of the stadium from about 250 hours a year - all in the spring and fall - to more than 2,000 hours a year, with activities scheduled throughout the summer as well.
The Booster club has more to tackle to fulfill our pledge to fund the turf. Be a part of this community project by sponsoring a brick with the inscription of your choice.
Please click on the right to donate, or download the Brochure and mail it in.
DON'T GET STUCK IN THE MUD - BE A PART OF IT!
Top 10 Reasons to Help Us Attain this Goal in 2012
10. Rain? Who cares? We got turf!
9. Positive impact for all New Trier students: KW classes, intramurals, team practices & games.
8. Huge impact for our community: teams can rent the fields, generating revenue.
7. Fields are ready for the 2012-2013 school year
6. Stadium usage will increase by 8 TIMES the current use & practice use will double.
5. Our New Trier Dance Team won’t get muddy!
4. Buy a brick and the new, accessible path will bear your name forever.
3. Pep Band less likely to slip and miss a beat.
2. New fields allow us to have home team advantage by hosting tournaments.
1. NEW TRIER, WE MAY BE THE LAST TO GET TURF, BUT WE’RE STILL #1!